An invalid marriage can be terminated without a divorce. The process is called an Annulment, and an Annulment voids an invalid marriage where there has been bigamy, an underage party, or the marriage was based on fraud or misrepresentation. Ralls Law Firm can assist you in determining whether your marriage is voidable through an Annulment or whether you must obtain a divorce.