Enforcement and Contempt Actions

There are occasions when someone fails to comply with a court order, and it has ramifications on a third party, such as a child or former spouse. Perhaps a Parenting Plan is being ignored or violated, support amounts are not being paid, or there are other willful violations of a court order in a divorce or paternity action. Court orders can be enforced in Missouri or Kansas with the appropriate motion, filed and processed with the assistance of the Ralls Law Firm.