Minor Guardianships

There are occasions when both parents are either unwilling or unable to responsibly raise their child. A third party can file for a Legal Guardianship and obtain a court order giving that third party the right to raise the child and make decisions on behalf of that child. Ralls Law Firm assists those who are willing to take over raising a child through a Legal Guardianship without a formal adoption.