Parents who were never married may need to file paternity actions in order to legally establish paternity. Paternity actions are also needed to get court-approved custody and Parenting Plans in place and to determine the appropriate amount of child support. Ralls Law Firm assists those who have a child and need a court-approved Parenting Plan and an order for child support where appropriate.